Passed! Passed! Passed!

11/13/2018 7:59:10 AM
I highly recommend Uworld. I graduated in 2015, took my exam 2018 and passed. I was going through a lot when I graduated which held me back from taking my exam. I honestly studied for 2 months using UWorld and only doing questions. Every day I completed 85 questions. By the time it was time to take my test my qbank was finished with the exception of the ones I got incorrect. The day of my exam I didn’t feel ready but I felt prepared. The computer cut off at 150 questions. I thought I failed for sure. I was a nervous wreck. I did the trick everyone talks about on Pearson Vue and got the “good pop up” and still didn’t think I passed. 48 hrs later quick results popped up and I paid the $7 for it to find out I PASSED!!!!! Thanks to Uworld. It’s so worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/19/2018 5:49:24 PM
congratulations, when did you take your test? I am going to take it next week and i am very nervous my scores are still low.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK