After 2 failed exams 3 yrs later... Uworld works !

10/24/2018 6:11:24 PM
Back story for anyone struggling, I graduated in May 2015, took NCLEX-PN 2x failed and gave up I used Saunders mainly and another book I bought on delegating, and prioritizing (don’t Remember the title) . Fast forward 3 yrs later I knew I had to get it done and pass did some research because I honestly didn’t even know where to begin studying after 3 yrs out of school. Found NCSBN Review bought the 8week program completelted it, once I finished that I bought Uworld 30day, and honestly I feel Uworld really worked, it’s the same format of the Nclex. Completed the qbank and read allllll rationals the most important part. It really works. I took my test on Friday 10/19 my license # just posted on breeze. I hope my story helps any one struggling, keep trying dont give up !

1/2/2019 7:14:47 PM

1/2/2019 9:28:44 PM
this is a great thing to read for me. I am currently in your boat but I am going on 4 years with 2 failed attempts after graduating. very discouraged that its been so long but knowing I am not the only one who has had time pass by and had success gives me much hope.
Thanks for posting your testimony!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK