PASSED NCLEX PN 3 YEARS OUT OF SCHOOL

10/5/2018 4:57:31 PM
BUY UWORLD! I have been out of school for at least 3 years, life happened and I found a different job and put the NCLEX on the back burner, big mistake, but hey, everyone has their own journey and this was mine. I completely forgot anything basic and always doubted my thinking and i built up this anxiety towards the NCLEX. Long story short, I started using UWORLD since I saw my sister and cousin use it for the NCLEX RN. I did 50-75 questions for 2 months. I read the rationales, I wrote down small notes but nothing major and just kept running through questions every day to the point where if I didn't do questions I felt incomplete. I took the 2 assessments, one at 3 weeks out before the big day, and the 2nd one 2 weeks out before the big day, both with results as Very High. My scores on the daily questions were 40-50%, I never hit the average percentile, and yet I still passed. I don't believe in the average percentile, I know some people get worked up on it, but DON'T. It doesn't mean anything. My NCLEX shut off at 86 and I felt good after. UWORLD seemed harder than NCLEX to me. Know your lab values, ABC's, and you will be golden! I did the PVT trick 2 hours after my test and got the good pop up. I got my license a week and a half later. You guys can do this! The finish line is right there! Good luck!

10/6/2018 1:12:20 AM
Omg, thank you so much for posting this! My story is so similar to yours. Been out of school for several years & have been so scared to even take NCLEX! This gives me so much hope! Taking NCLEX in a few weeks. CONGRATS NURSE!

10/19/2018 4:26:39 PM
Congrats, definitely going to give this a try. 3rd time the charm. Lets do this.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK