Thank you UWorld!!!

4/6/2023 11:46:29 AM
I was searching for the perfect review tools in preparation for my NCLEX exam. I searched non-stop online and asked a lot of my friends who passed. Until I finally decided to go with UWorld. I did not and will not regret choosing UWorld. I started with Saunders Comprehensive Book for the content. Before jumping to UWorld qbanks, i would watch particular videos from Simple Nursing first before answering UWorld. And that helped me a lot!

I went to use the per subject and non-tutorial modes so as to focus more on the weak topics i was struggling with. I was answering around 50-100 questions per day and would read all the rationales religiously for each question, right or wrong. Don't focus on the percentages you are getting. My first assessment was high chance of passing and low chance of passing on my second. This broke my heart but i didn't give up.

I took the exam on the 31st of March 2023, the last day of the old NCLEX in Hongkong since slots in the Philippines were runnning out as early as December of 2022.

I am already 50 years old and has not been in nursing practice for almost two decades although i have been an Ambulance Paramedic for 18 years in Doha, Qatar.

I passed on my first try and still in disbelief up to this day!!!

UWorld helped me a lot and made me stronger in answering questions. I was like literally answering another UWorld practice questions on the actual day of my exam!

To all the aspiring nurses in the future, you can do this! Motivation, discipline and perseverance is the key. Don't give up! You got this!

5/30/2023 7:04:27 AM
kjvd441040 wrote:
I was searching for the perfect review tools in preparation for my NCLEX exam. I searched non-stop online and asked a lot of my friends who passed. Until I finally decided to go with UWorld. I did not and will not regret choosing UWorld. I started with Saunders Comprehensive Book for the content. Before jumping to UWorld qbanks, i would watch particular videos from Simple Nursing first before answering UWorld. And that helped me a lot!

I went to use the per subject and non-tutorial modes so as to focus more on the weak topics i was struggling with. I was answering around 50-100 questions per day and would read all the rationales religiously for each question, right or wrong. Don't focus on the percentages you are getting. My first assessment was high chance of passing and low chance of passing on my second. This broke my heart but i didn't give up.

I took the exam on the 31st of March 2023, the last day of the old NCLEX in Hongkong since slots in the Philippines were runnning out as early as December of 2022.

I am already 50 years old and has not been in nursing practice for almost two decades although i have been an Ambulance Paramedic for 18 years in Doha, Qatar.

I passed on my first try and still in disbelief up to this day!!!

UWorld helped me a lot and made me stronger in answering questions. I was like literally answering another UWorld practice questions on the actual day of my exam!

To all the aspiring nurses in the future, you can do this! Motivation, discipline and perseverance is the key. Don't give up! You got this!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK