All questions given

1/28/2023 7:32:21 PM
So I took the NCLEX today and got all 145 questions. Needless to say I left crying and almost got sick in my car. I had a "92% chance of pass" according to UWORLD and ATI. I did all but 200 UWORLD questions.

Unfortunately, since it is Saturday I probably won't know until Monday evening or Tuesday for my "quick results". I did the Pearson Vue "good pop up" test and it was in my favor. But right now I feel like complete tar.

2/1/2023 3:39:58 PM
I'm sorry to hear you felt so crushed, I know I'm going to feel the same way when I take my exam soon...

Well, what happened?! Would love an update if you're able to share! Crossing my fingers it was good news

2/5/2023 3:40:53 AM
cypf939423 wrote:
I'm sorry to hear you felt so crushed, I know I'm going to feel the same way when I take my exam soon...

Well, what happened?! Would love an update if you're able to share! Crossing my fingers it was good news

Thankfully, I passed! I start as an RN on Monday!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK