PASSED IN 145Qs

5/17/2022 4:35:59 PM
if you were a student like me, I can understand your nerves and anxiousness. I simply did "just enough" to get by in nursing school. I failed my exit HESI and averaged B's when it came to class exams. I always thought to myself "how am I going to pass NCLEX?!, I'm not nearly as smart as the girls in my classes!!" Well I'm here to tell you just believe in yourself and capabilities!!! I had an RN position that was contingent upon me passing so I knew I only had 4 weeks to acquire my license. First thing I did, was buy t the UWorld package with 2 assessment exams and 90day access. Then Here's a breakdown of what I did to actually study:
1. I completed about 82% of UWorld questions, I completed anywhere between 75-150 questions a day.
2. I suggest doing at least 25-50 questions not on tutor mode so you can get familiar with not knowing whether your answer was right or wrong on NCLEX
3. I studied each day based on a specialty. For example, for three days I did all Med Surg questions and reviews, etc. and then the next couple of days, I focused on Fundamentals, etc.
4. I also watched simple nursing videos on topics that I TRULY did not understand or just needed a strong refresher.
5. I listened to a Mark Klimek lecture each day as well for a general overview of what's usually tested on NCLEX (you can find his videos on youtube for free)
6. I took an assessment exam at the 2 week mark and then at the 4 week mark. First assessment exam, I had a low chance of passing and was extremely discouraged. However, I just kept studying and doing practice questions. My second assessment exam, I had a very high chance of passing!
NOW, when it came to test day, I WAS SOOOO NERVOUS. The first 10 questions I got felt like rocket science. But, I decided to stay calm and just push through and answer the questions as best as I could. The morning after my exam, I did the Pearson Vue Trick and found out that I passed!! I prayed fervently for this moment and I'm so thankful I passed. If you're reading this and haven't taken your NCLEX, I wish you the best of luck!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK