Am I ready?

5/16/2022 2:34:40 PM
Hello all!

I take the NCLEX-RN in a few days and want to know if I am ready. I am consistently scoring in the mid 50s and typically 60 flat. It has bothered me that I continually take tests and keep getting 60,58,55,60,60,60. I recently stopped taking so many tests and just reviewed my older tests... which lead me to today where I sat down to pretend like it was the NCLEX and did a 75 q randomized and got a 65%

My over all is 58% with 71% of the questions used... my overall rank is at 68th precent..... Do you think I am ready?

I feel myself getting burnt out on taking and reviewing questions.... so I am swapping over to listening to some review videos on youtube.... any last minute tips???

overall questions
Do you think I am ready?
What is one thing you with you knew before going into the test?
Any last min. tips?

P.S. I made a 61% with high chance of passing on the 1st assessment... with one more self assessment left to take.

Thanks so much!
edited by on 5/16/2022

EDIT- I took the test on 5/20/22 and found out I passed 40 hrs later! Passed in 75Qs and counted that I had 32 SATA. Uworld is the way to go!!!!! score in the mid to upper 50s to 60s and you are golden in my opinion! I felt as if I sat down to take another Uworld quiz with my dog in my lap!. I was so happy it was that easy! Uworld is the best!
edited by on 5/22/2022

5/17/2022 4:40:08 PM
Truth is, you will never feel ready so my advice is just go in and take it! I had gotten a 64% with a very high chance of passing on my assessment exam right before I took my NCLEX. I passed and completed it in 145qs. I had similar scores to you, consistently scoring between mid 50s and 60s on question exams. I didn't think I was ready when I took mine but I just went in with confidence and passed!

naww144274 wrote:
Hello all!
I take the NCLEX-RN in a few days and want to know if I am ready. I am consistently scoring in the mid 50s and typically 60 flat. It has bothered me that I continually take tests and keep getting 60,58,55,60,60,60. I recently stopped taking so many tests and just reviewed my older tests... which lead me to today where I sat down to pretend like it was the NCLEX and did a 75 q randomized and got a 65%

My over all is 58% with 71% of the questions used... my overall rank is at 68th precent..... Do you think I am ready?

I feel myself getting burnt out on taking and reviewing questions.... so I am swapping over to listening to some review videos on youtube.... any last minute tips???

overall questions
Do you think I am ready?
Any last min. tips?

P.S. I made a 61% with high chance of passing on the 1st assessment... with one more self assessment left to take.

Thanks so much!
edited by on 5/16/2022

5/17/2022 4:57:12 PM
[quote=iisn395739]Truth is, you will never feel ready so my advice is just go in and take it! I had gotten a 64% with a very high chance of passing on my assessment exam right before I took my NCLEX. I passed and completed it in 145qs. I had similar scores to you, consistently scoring between mid 50s and 60s on question exams. I didn't think I was ready when I took mine but I just went in with confidence and passed!

Thanks so much for replying! I take it in a few days and just did the second practice self assessment and made a 60% with high chance of passing. I go back and forth from feeling confident vs. not as confident. I plan on reviewing rationales and tying up loose ends..... then relaxing and going in fresh! Thanks for the reply. I will post results when I take the exam! Hope this thread will help others.

5/17/2022 7:10:00 PM
naww144274 wrote:
Hello all!

overall questions
Do you think I am ready?
Any last min. tips?

Thanks so much!
edited by on 5/16/2022

5/17/2022 7:10:51 PM
My scores were around the same. I just took the NCLEX and passed in 75 questions. You will definitely pass.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK