Your scores do not mean everything!

3/7/2022 11:20:16 AM
I promised myself that after taking my exam I would post on here for others in my situation! When I started using UWORLD my scores were not at all where I wanted them to be. My first assessment score was marked as a LOW chance of passing. After that I completed around 75-125 questions a day, for around a month. I ended my question bank score with a only 55% correct rate. At that time I took my final assessment and received a score of BORDERLINE chance of passing. I was very discouraged with these statistics especially after reading what statistics are recommended. I decided to go in and take my exam as scheduled and see what happens. I went to the exam and my test turned off in 85 questions. I was completely convinced that there was no way. 2 days later I found out I passed! Don't let the statistics and assessments discourage you. I hope this can help! Good Luck!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK