passed studying only 2-3 hrs a day

2/1/2022 12:04:25 AM
i work full time so it had been a challenge to set a study time for my nclex exam. i also am not the smartest. i studied like 30ish minutes in the morning before i go to work, 2hrs during my afternoon break, and finally 30minutes when i get home from work. just uworld. nothing else. i take down notes but nothing fancy my notes are not even organized its just a sheet of paper that i can read handy everyday if i need to. i studied for a little over a month and listened to mark klimek once a week for an hour or so while im cleaning my apartment. i watched videos of how people studied and was concerned that i am not giving enough time for studying. everyday i tried to finish 75 questions and i have few tests that only have 30% rate i was a mess. i have more 40%s than 50% above. the day before my exam i only work in the morning, i have not finished answering the qbank and not even the assessment, even though i originally planned to just relax the night before my exam i slept at 11pm and my exam the next day is 8am. yep.! that was not ideal, but my brain was pumped up. if i have to share a secret it’s that when i feel that my brain is on fire then i study, and when on days that i really feel tired even if i have not reached the target time or number, then i sleep. but the night before the exam i was cramming. took the assessment test finally and i could not believe it said i have a high chance of passing. i really just gave it up. i said i would just take the exam next time if i failed. but fast forward, i passed. Uworld was the reason i passed. my name is Hershiela Du. RN texas state. i am here to tell you. if i did it, you sure can!

12/23/2022 2:57:33 AM
I know exactly what you mean. It is very difficult to combine work and study. I recently graduated myself at https://www.topessaywriting.org/write-my-research-paper, which has been a great help to me. As writing assignments required a lot of time, which I unfortunately did not have.
edited by on 12/23/2022

12/27/2022 5:39:09 PM
Learning 2-3 hours a day is not bad enough. But I don't think that's enough to achieve the goal. I studied at home for a while and I liked it. But I couldn't develop my writing skills. So now when I'm writing my dissertation I need help with dissertation statistics because I can't do it on my own. I am very anxious to finish my dissertation in time because my career directly depends on it.

12/27/2022 6:38:33 PM
well it was enough for me to achieve my goal. i already passed.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK