Low Scores/Borderline Chance of Passing & Passed!!

10/25/2021 11:09:47 AM
I wanted to come on here and share my experience, because reading other posts really helped ease my pre-NCLEX nerves. My scores were not the best- overall of 52% and borderline chance of passing on the self assessment. This made me extremely nervous- to the point where a week before my exam I was seriously debating moving it. I saw all these posts about how your overall should be in the high 50's to 60's. However, I got to my test, and passed in 76 questions!! Your scores on here really do not determine if you will pass. My best advice is to not overstudy- the days leading up to my exam my scores started to drop simply because my brain was exhausted from studying. Also, no one feels ready to take the test. The best thing you can do is go in with confidence. There were many areas where I lacked content knowledge, however having a "fake it till you make it" mindset really helped my stay calm! Best of luck, you got this!

12/1/2021 3:50:43 PM
Thanks for posting!

12/19/2021 7:31:45 PM
Thank you for posting this I test in two days and am having the dame struggles!

1/5/2023 8:22:10 AM
I passed the exam yesterday! I am so excited and relieved, but I know that it would not have been possible without all of your support. You guys really took the time to help me out with my studying and questions. I would like to get buy custom essay online now. It was a great experience. Thank you so much!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK