How does UWORLD translate for the actual exam?

11/10/2011 7:52:23 PM
Can anyone chime in on how UWORLD represents that actual USMLE step 2?

Are the questions in that bank just like what I'll see on the actual exam? Or are they meant to be easier/harder?

11/12/2011 8:11:15 AM
UW has a Medium to hard level difficulty Qs.
Narrow spectrum.

Real exam has a broad spectrum..
60% Qs will be just like UW.

20% will be easier.
10% very easy
and 10% Harder than UW.

Overall Real = UW +/- 10 points...

(my personal exp=UW-10 points for all the tests!

11/13/2011 4:03:12 PM
Thanks for the reply! Currently I'm doing UW for the second time,(My first time around was about 65% which I completed in September),

Now I'm averaging about 75% on the performance profile. Here's what I've done so far:

1. Master the Boards for step 2 CK
2. UWORLD
3. Flashcards (200 most likely diagnosis and 200 diagnostic tests, both by Conrad Fischer)

My test is in 2 weeks. Is there anything else you think I should do?

11/13/2011 6:07:14 PM
MiSh79628959 wrote:
Thanks for the reply! Currently I'm doing UW for the second time,(My first time around was about 65% which I completed in September),

Now I'm averaging about 75% on the performance profile. Here's what I've done so far:

1. Master the Boards for step 2 CK
2. UWORLD
3. Flashcards (200 most likely diagnosis and 200 diagnostic tests, both by Conrad Fischer)

My test is in 2 weeks. Is there anything else you think I should do?

Hello friend,
I wish you best of luck for your step. I was hoping if you could answer your own question..of how close is u-world to the real test... after you are done with your step. I have mine in mid january. Hoping for an accurate answer from a recent test taker...
Thanks and gud luk again!

5/28/2022 4:19:17 PM
I think it's better to ask for help with translations from professionals.

5/28/2022 4:30:13 PM
That's what I usually do. When I was a student I used to get help from an interpreter. Now that I have my own business, I often need help with Business Document Translation for foreign partners. So this particular translator has become the best one for me.

4/3/2023 2:07:34 AM
The Unlimited Testing Engine or Simulator Access Package provides users with unlimited access to a variety of testing engines and simulators. Cramtick https://www.cramtick.com/unlimited-packages.html allows users to test their code and applications against a range of different platforms, operating systems, and devices. This package also provides users with access to a library of pre-built tests, as well as the ability to create their own tests.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK