Study Partner for Step2CK in 3 months

10/29/2020 10:21:34 AM
I am interested. I have finished my first round too but I am doing my incorrect which am really slow at and am not scoring as high on them. I need to take the exams around the same time and am desperate to finish up and score higher marks. my email address is [email protected]. we will talk further when you email .
thank you

11/12/2020 7:06:32 PM
My guy friend needs a study partner to study for the USMLE CK Step 2 exam. Is that what you’re studying for? If so, when are you available?

11/17/2020 9:29:52 AM
eaqk116150 wrote:
Hi! I'm an IMG and I'm done with 50% of my first UWorld round. I'm looking for a study partner that can help me speed things up, as this pandemic and a whole lot of other things have really slowed me down.
I'm planning on taking this exam in the next 3 months.
My goal is to finish the rest of my 1st round + an entire 2nd round + one more QBank (maybe Amboss) and a few mocks.
Reach out if you want to squeeze in a similar amount of prep in a similar amount of time, and we will get this done!

Yup wud like to join, if interested text me on firasmohd23- Skype id

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK