2024 Application Cycle

9/28/2023 7:35:20 PM
Hey guys,

I was just wondering if taking the MCAT in early May 2024 would provide ample time for that year's application cycle. Thanks in advance !

9/28/2023 11:17:23 PM
This is what I have learned. The first day you have access to the application is May 1st. The first day to submit your application is June 1st. If you are testing in May you will get your score in 30 days, a few days after application submission starts. But the AAMC lets you submit your application before getting an MCAT score. If you do decide to test in May, I say still submit your application June 1st, because your application has to go through the verification process before it is officially submitted to the medical schools on your list (the earlier you submit, the shorter verification takes). So most likely you will get you results back by the time it takes your application to get verified.

so yes, I think taking the MCAT in early May gives you ample time for the application cycle.
I hope this helps.
edited by on 9/28/2023

9/28/2023 11:53:08 PM
Thank you so much for the clarification! That helps alot

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK