Looking for accountability study partner!

2/6/2023 12:47:06 PM
Backstory: Graduated in 2022 in Biology, put off the MCAT for legit 8 months and I'm just now starting to study, and plan to test in June or July.

My weeks are all over the place since I have 3 jobs, but I'm aiming to study 12+ hours per week. Just looking for someone to follow up with at the end of every week. We can text/snapchat/groupme/etc. If more than one person is interested then we can make a group of 3-5 or so!

2/7/2023 7:34:24 AM
Good day! I am starting to study as well. I am planning to test in August. I am a nontraditional student who works in the sciences. I am looking for for someone or group for accountability as well and to bounce ideas about what and what does not work as we prepare. We can figure out what works best to communicate with. If you are interested email me at [email protected].

2/16/2023 11:04:55 AM
ldan234174 wrote:
Also interested in a study partner! on PST time and testing end of May 2023.

Ashni
[email protected]

Hi Ashni,

I am taking my exam at the end of May 2023. I am looking for a study partner that I can review U-world and teach someone else topics and potentially review FL exams. I have a solid schedule just missing the last piece to help enhance my studying. I am also on PST.

2/16/2023 11:20:05 AM
Hello. Many students will have to write an essay at some point. This task is quite often asked in universities and schools. But not every student wants to do it and gets bad grades. Therefore, to prevent this from happening, I always suggest pay someone to write a dissertation It is best to pay this site https://essayshark.com Because they write the highest quality essays and do it quickly. Therefore, I recommend contacting them.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK