Study partner

1/30/2023 6:54:41 PM
HI! I’m looking for a study partner who is looking for someone to maybe even zoom to discuss topics/ strategies. I am weakest in cars but pretty strong in everything else. I am looking to get a 518+ score, but I often make silly mistakes and think of myself as really stupid, so I need a judge free zone and a friend who is down to uplift each other and help each other reach our goals! I’m a big procrastinator and do best when I procrastinate ironically. So I’m testing March 11. HMU if I sound like your future study buddy lol.

2/1/2023 11:22:29 AM
Hi I would love to be your study buddy CARS is tought for me too but hopefully we can give each other a confidence boost haha
edited by on 2/1/2023

2/8/2023 9:47:56 PM
hryh701341 wrote:
HI! I’m looking for a study partner who is looking for someone to maybe even zoom to discuss topics/ strategies. I am weakest in cars but pretty strong in everything else. I am looking to get a 518+ score, but I often make silly mistakes and think of myself as really stupid, so I need a judge free zone and a friend who is down to uplift each other and help each other reach our goals! I’m a big procrastinator and do best when I procrastinate ironically. So I’m testing March 11. HMU if I sound like your future study buddy lol.

Hi,
I am a big procrastinator as well and I'm also testing in March (March 24). I would love to be your study buddy too. I get down when I make mistakes and can definitely use someone to help uplift me and reach our goals together.

2/9/2023 5:36:06 AM
Hi,

If it is not too late, I am interested in studying together. My email is [email protected].

8/5/2023 1:58:35 PM
From tailwhips and 360s to grinds and wall rides, we'll break down the techniques step-by-step, empowering you to elevate your freestyle game and impress fellow riders at the skatepark. best bmx bikes for beginners

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK