Study Buddy March 11 Test Date

12/20/2022 9:59:33 PM
Hi,

I am wondering if anyone is interested in forming a study group to have more accountability and help each other out. It might be helpful to connect virtually weekly to discuss status.

12/26/2022 4:30:44 PM
Hi there, I am testing in 03/2023 and would benefit from an accountability partner. I am doing full lengths on Wednesdays and reviewing content based on UWorld questions I get wrong throughout the week. Good days fo me to connect would be Mondays anytime- LEt me know, & best of luck!

12/29/2022 4:42:35 PM
uobg623140 wrote:
Hi,

I am wondering if anyone is interested in forming a study group to have more accountability and help each other out. It might be helpful to connect virtually weekly to discuss status.

Hey! I am also looking for someone who is interested in being in a study group for the March 2023 test day. It would be great to connect and just keep each other accountable. Let me know!

1/9/2023 7:59:13 PM
My test date is April 14, 2023 (few weeks after you guys) but still interesting in joining a study group. let me know please

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK