Testing early 2023 Study buddy/study group

10/14/2022 2:38:15 PM
Hello, I am looking to find a study buddy or make a study group. This would just be like a weekly zoom meeting and a group chat to help navigate tricky topics and keep each other motivated through this challenging time. Please respond if interested. As the prompt mentioned, I am testing in early 2023

10/17/2022 11:24:01 AM
Hi I am interested
Please let me know if you are still looking for a study partner. Also testing early 2023. Thanks

10/24/2022 4:16:29 PM
jlef519492 wrote:
Hello, I am looking to find a study buddy or make a study group. This would just be like a weekly zoom meeting and a group chat to help navigate tricky topics and keep each other motivated through this challenging time. Please respond if interested. As the prompt mentioned, I am testing in early 2023

Hey I'd be interested in being in the study group with you. I'm ideally also testing in early 2023

10/25/2022 4:59:19 PM
jlef519492 wrote:

Hey I'd love to be in a study group, also looking for early 2023 testing date. Message me so we can set something up

10/30/2022 10:55:25 AM
jlef519492 wrote:

Check your DM please. I'd like to join

10/31/2022 9:18:59 PM
jlef519492 wrote:

Hey! Hopefully it's not too late. I was hoping to join your study group if possible. Thank you!

1/10/2023 1:55:16 AM
Are you still looking? I want to write an essay but don't know how to do it professionally. While researching this online, I came across the fantastic website https://writinguniverse.com/essay-guide/ that shows me how to do it professionally. If you're interested in learning how to write an essay professionally, you should visit this website.
edited by on 1/25/2023

1/10/2023 4:12:18 AM
Hello,

I am interested in being part of a study group. What is the best way to join?

Tiffiny

1/12/2023 9:48:09 AM
Hi! I am testing in early April and also interested in joining a study group. Feel free to leave a message if you are still looking for a study partner.

Cheers,
Tim

4/25/2023 12:21:25 PM
Have you thought about trying to track the working hours of each buddy in your group? It seems to me that this is the best solution for any team to be focused as possible. I can recommend the cool option as time tracking, you can check this site traqq.com to learn more, which allows you to keep track of the studying hours.

9/8/2023 12:25:53 AM
I dream of learning how to write an essay but for this I need help.

9/8/2023 12:30:33 AM
Despite the fact that I really like to read various books and literature in general, this does not help me to be able to write a good impressive essay. I tried many times to learn how to write an essay, but to no avail. Then I found the site https://payforwriting.com/ to write essay for me with the help of professional writers. Since then, writing an essay is no longer a problem for me. I just go to the site and buy a quality essay from talented paper writers.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK