Need Study Buddy! From St. Louis! August 20 Exam

6/12/2022 2:28:12 PM
Hey. I am looking for a study buddy to keep me accountable. My goal is the August 20th exam date. I am from St. Louis but I am interested in online buddies. Feel free to email or relay!

6/16/2022 10:31:49 PM
mwsk873946 wrote:
Hey. I am looking for a study buddy to keep me accountable. My goal is the August 20th exam date. I am from St. Louis but I am interested in online buddies. Feel free to email or relay!

Hi! I am also testing on August 20th and need an accountability partner. How do I send a direct message? I'm not very versatile with the Uworld forum.

6/20/2022 7:37:57 PM
zopr600694 wrote:
mwsk873946 wrote:

Hi! I am also testing on August 20th and need an accountability partner. How do I send a direct message? I'm not very versatile with the Uworld forum.

Hi! i am also testing on august 20th and looking for an online accountability partner . How do I contact you?

6/20/2022 7:39:42 PM
zopr600694 wrote:
mwsk873946 wrote:

Hey! Email me and we can talk about it more! [email protected].

6/20/2022 7:39:57 PM
hyqx945272 wrote:
zopr600694 wrote:
mwsk873946 wrote:

Hi! i am also testing on august 20th and looking for an online accountability partner . How do I contact you?

Hey! Email me and we can talk about it more! [email protected].

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK