Study Partner For Spring Exam

1/8/2022 4:29:38 PM
Hi there! I live in Westchester County in NY. I am looking for a study and accountability partner. I'm looking to take my test sometime in the spring. This is a second go around for me. This time I want to feel more prepared. I don't mind using zoom or doing something local if you're in the area. If you're interested, please message below.

Warmly,
Ms. Bo

1/8/2022 6:08:24 PM
HI

I am interested. I am scheduled for April as of right now.

1/10/2022 7:50:06 PM
Hey there,
For the person who replied, I private messaged you. If anyone else is interested, please direct message me and I'll give you my number, thank you!

2/17/2022 5:59:01 PM
zcem206597 wrote:
Hey there,
For the person who replied, I private messaged you. If anyone else is interested, please direct message me and I'll give you my number, thank you!

Hi,
I am looking for a study busdy for MCAT as well. Please feel free to call me if you are still looking for a study buddy: 5614254606

2/22/2022 6:03:29 PM
zcem206597 wrote:
Hi there! I live in Westchester County in NY. I am looking for a study and accountability partner. I'm looking to take my test sometime in the spring. This is a second go around for me. This time I want to feel more prepared. I don't mind using zoom or doing something local if you're in the area. If you're interested, please message below.

Warmly,
Ms. Bo

Hi! I live pretty close to you in the Bronx. I am testing in September, but work a full-time job 9-5, so I am starting studying earlier. I would love to have a study buddy and someone to hold me accountable.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK