Accountability + Study Buddy

9/29/2021 12:14:21 PM
Hello! I am looking for someone to study with me via Zoom (or in person if you live in Denver). I am planning to take the MCAT in January so I am still early in my content review. To start we can study silently and just be there for accountability and ask questions/bounce things off of each other. Then I would like to actively study and go over questions and the content guidelines. If you are interested in any part of this, let me know! You can also email me at: [email protected]

11/29/2021 2:23:52 PM
vhii358953 wrote:
Hello! I am looking for someone to study with me via Zoom (or in person if you live in Denver). I am planning to take the MCAT in January so I am still early in my content review. To start we can study silently and just be there for accountability and ask questions/bounce things off of each other. Then I would like to actively study and go over questions and the content guidelines. If you are interested in any part of this, let me know! You can also email me at: [email protected]

Greetings, I am in Cali but I wouldn't mind having a study partner or meeting up twice a week or something to study or do questions together.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK