Study Buddy Needed!

7/22/2021 4:16:02 PM
Hi, I am still unsure of when I am taking the MCAT, but I definitely hope to take it within the next 3 months. I would love to have a study buddy for content review. I am currently using the Kaplan MCAT books and UWorld Questions as my main resources. Would love to have a study buddy or perhaps a small group to review over zoom.

7/26/2021 3:03:52 AM
jlgi510768 wrote:
Hi, I am still unsure of when I am taking the MCAT, but I definitely hope to take it within the next 3 months. I would love to have a study buddy for content review. I am currently using the Kaplan MCAT books and UWorld Questions as my main resources. Would love to have a study buddy or perhaps a small group to review over zoom.

I am also looking for study buddy. I would love to study with you.

7/27/2021 1:51:11 PM
I am also looking for study buddy. I would love to study with you.[/quote]

That's great! Please reach out to my email: [email protected]

7/30/2021 7:23:37 PM
I would like to study with you too.
My email is [email protected]

8/2/2021 3:15:24 PM
Hello! I am also interested in studying with a group!
My email is [email protected]

10/5/2021 3:31:54 PM
jlgi510768 wrote:

Hey,
email me at [email protected] We can schedule study session together

10/22/2021 10:43:33 PM
jlgi510768 wrote:

I would love to join your study group, let me know your plans! [email protected]

11/1/2021 11:46:59 PM
I would like to join as well. [email protected]

11/6/2021 10:21:44 AM
Hi, planning on taking my MCAT January 2022
Please give me a message [email protected]

11/7/2021 11:03:46 PM
jlgi510768 wrote:

Hello my name is Joseph,

I’m planning on taking the MCAT on april 29th and I would also like to have a study buddy. I just got done with gem chem section in Uworld and feel pretty confident about this section but not so well in Biochem/Bio section. My email address is: [email protected] My phone # is 573-202-4620. Please let me know if you are still interested in having a study buddy for section reviews and I wish you the best for your upcoming exam!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK