Study Buddy- End July

3/16/2021 1:22:20 AM
Hello! I'm looking for an online study buddy! I am looking to take my exam at the end of July. I am looking for someone to bounce resources, answers, and schedules off of. I am a Human Biology major that is studying around 16 hours a week up until my finals which get done at the end of the first week of May. I plan on studying over 40 hours a week May-Mid/end July. I'm currently utilizing UWorld, Khan Academy, MCAT notecards, sheets found on reddit, and will be doing practice exams. I'm looking for someone that I can message online and not in person. I just recently started studying for this and am very organized. Lmk if you're interested!

3/28/2021 8:42:30 PM
Hey, we have the same date and my semester ends in May too. [email protected]. Lets do this together.

5/5/2021 7:02:20 AM
Hello. I just got UWorld and saw this post. I also have the same test date and was wondering if you had room for one more! My email is
[email protected].

5/8/2021 1:05:11 PM
I am using UWorld, Khan Academy, as well as Kaplan and am planning to take my exam on June 22nd. Would love to join the group and have some people to help with accountability! My email is [email protected]

5/21/2021 8:30:41 PM
Hi everyone! I am planning on taking my exam end of July as well. If you'd be cool with another study buddy that would be awesome! My gmail is [email protected]

5/26/2021 11:10:38 PM
Hi Everyone,
I will also be taking it in July. I would love to join the group if possible. Email is [email protected].

5/28/2021 10:33:46 PM
Hi everyone, I've been using uworld as well and looking to join the group if possible. My test date is June 26th.

5/29/2021 3:30:28 PM
xtgx784901 wrote:
Hello! I'm looking for an online study buddy! I am looking to take my exam at the end of July. I am looking for someone to bounce resources, answers, and schedules off of. I am a Human Biology major that is studying around 16 hours a week up until my finals which get done at the end of the first week of May. I plan on studying over 40 hours a week May-Mid/end July. I'm currently utilizing UWorld, Khan Academy, MCAT notecards, sheets found on reddit, and will be doing practice exams. I'm looking for someone that I can message online and not in person. I just recently started studying for this and am very organized. Lmk if you're interested!

Hey please add me too, [email protected]

5/29/2021 10:33:25 PM
jcxa182955 wrote:
Hi everyone, I've been using uworld as well and looking to join the group if possible. My test date is June 26th.

Hey, we have the same date. Can we link up to see if we work well together.

5/30/2021 12:46:45 AM
xtgx784901 wrote:

5/30/2021 9:16:26 PM
Hello, I also studying for the MCAT this summer. Could you also add me to the study group?
[email protected]
Thank you

5/30/2021 9:27:23 PM
djpf421554 wrote:
jcxa182955 wrote:

Hey, we have the same date. Can we link up to see if we work well together.

Hi yes, can i have your email? mine is [email protected]

6/1/2021 9:08:18 PM
Hello all! I am testing July 17th and would love to join! My email is: [email protected]

6/14/2021 9:26:58 PM
xtgx784901 wrote:

If this group is still together I'd love to join! [email protected]

6/15/2021 11:02:32 PM
I am also taking the mcat at the end of july. I would like to join the group. My email is [email protected].

6/18/2021 2:17:52 PM
xtgx784901 wrote:

Interested! Please PM me

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK