creating a test with used or incorrect answers

9/8/2021 6:55:06 PM
hey all! per the title, I'm trying to make a test with my used/incorrect answers. I see the option under "create test" where you check "unused/used/incorrect" etc, but every time I actually open the test+finish, save, and look at the little description, it always comes out to be "unused" questions. is this a glitch? not sure what I'm doing wrong. ty in advance!

7/11/2023 6:24:19 AM
It really can be a glitch

9/17/2023 9:30:52 AM
It seems like you're encountering an issue with creating a test with used or incorrect answers. To help you resolve this problem, I'll provide some general steps and tips:

1. Review Question Settings: Make sure you've correctly set the questions to "used" or "incorrect" when you create your test. Double-check this step to ensure you've selected the correct options during the test creation process.

2. Save Your Changes: After selecting the appropriate settings for your questions, make sure to save your test. Sometimes, if you don't save your changes, the test defaults to the "unused" questions. https://wildlifegrow.com/mountain-lion-size

3. Reload or Refresh: If you've saved the test with the correct settings but it still shows as "unused" questions, try refreshing the page or logging out and back in to the platform you're using to create the test. Sometimes, a simple refresh can resolve display issues.

4. Contact Support: If the issue persists despite trying the above steps, consider reaching out to the platform's support or help center. They may be able to provide specific guidance or address any potential glitches in their system.
edited by on 9/17/2023
edited by on 9/17/2023
edited by on 9/17/2023

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK