SAT Study Plan

6/30/2020 4:12:36 PM
Hi, I signed up for the August 29th SAT and I have not started studying efficiently for it. I am having a difficult time scheduling out a study plan and I need assistance making one. I have Erica Meltzer's reading writing books and I have the college panda writing and math books. I also purchased a UWORLD subscription. Please help me properly creating a study guide and ultimately achieving the end goal of 1500+.

7/8/2020 4:06:56 PM
thwq375159 wrote:
Hi, I signed up for the August 29th SAT and I have not started studying efficiently for it. I am having a difficult time scheduling out a study plan and I need assistance making one. I have Erica Meltzer's reading writing books and I have the college panda writing and math books. I also purchased a UWORLD subscription. Please help me properly creating a study guide and ultimately achieving the end goal of 1500+.

Hi! We actually have guidelines available for creating a study plan. When you login to the QBank, look at the Resources in the left hand menu and you will see the Study Plan. We also have some videos on our UWorld YouTube channel that may help you in your planning. Hope that helps!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK