PASSED STEP 1 exam with high performance

6/7/2022 1:41:27 PM
I passed my step 1 exam and got my passing results this week, I would like to thank my study partners and the goldusmle review prep program. It really helped me improve my nbme predictive score and uw practice exam scores. It was really beneficial for me and the thorough explanations given by the course instructor were very good and integrative. It was a quick fix for me since i only had 8 weeks left to prepare and they pointed out what was important in the material and what was not. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to pass on the first attempt.

6/7/2022 1:42:40 PM
i took 2 weeks off after the course for self study and went over the bullet points quick revision notes given in the course. I finished UW on the weekends with the course.

6/7/2022 1:44:26 PM
It was a pleasure to be your study partner and you also help me improve myself congratulations on your passing score you deserved to pass it

6/7/2022 1:44:41 PM
Have a great summer

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK