Passed step 1 on first attempt

11/30/2020 4:42:37 AM
I would like to thank all my study partners here on this forum, i am very glad to findout that i passed my step 1 exam, big thanks goes to my dedicated study partners especially Neha I did UW each day with GoldUSMLE review online course was wonderful for me and helped me understand the difficult concepts, their content is also very fresh for 2020. and they taught me how to approach the questions in many different ways, it was very comprehensive and they went over high yield questions for the exam. I am very thankful to them in helping me get by this exam. I did UW each day along with the gold classes motivated me to study each day and they cut down my preparation time. I highly recommend it

I studied for 8 weeks and took my exam a week after the course. The key is being consistent each day and developing a consistent routine.

11/30/2020 4:47:47 AM
THANK YOU FOR BEING MY STUDY PARTNER, YOU WERE VERY NICE AND your parents are cool people. thank you you deserved to pass.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK