Addressing the physician

9/1/2020 11:14:37 AM
Hi, I have a very general question.
How do we address the physician you are working with in US; as a resident or an observer maybe?
Should we call them by just name or with 'dr' or ma'am/sir?

pages: 1

We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept