Students with exam on January

1/12/2010 2:57:13 PM
Hi Guys, Hi Aksh.how is it going?
I have just 2 weeks till exam! a little bit scared
I finished USMLE.W with 79% and then start doing Kaplan qbank, it's not as good as USMLE.W, but still good for reviewing and working more on questions. I will do NBME 4 at last week to see of I'm ready for exam or not
Good luck to all

1/12/2010 10:00:04 PM
Good luck snilidr. I am sure you will do well. Hard work pays!

1/25/2010 3:48:56 PM
Hi guys
I finished Kaplan qbank with 74% and USMLE.W assessment with 248, I also did 3 block from usmle site with 90%, they are great questions.
If anyone wants to do Kaplan,be ready for really hard questions, and much more confusing than USMLE.W, but still good for reviewing and working on more questions
I'll do NBME 4 tomorrow and exam on 28 JAN

Good luck to all

1/29/2010 11:58:19 AM
Hi guys
I did the test yesterday, It was really tough, but the most problem was the length of the exam, I got confused at the end sections.
As a summary FA is the best book and USMLE.W is the best practice, Kaplan is far from the real exam,
My performance: USMLE.W: 79%
Kaplan:74%
NBME4:590/237
Usmle.assessment:680/254
USMLE site:85%/234

1/29/2010 1:05:15 PM
Hi snilidr,
So you are finally done with the exam!
Did you have problem with time management? Any similarities to uworld questions? Are there also step 1 portions?
I am doing uworld with an average of 67%.I am really tensed now....I am planning to give the exam by mid march....
Goodluck with your results.

1/29/2010 1:27:43 PM
Hi Nan,I don't have problems with time management, I usually finished the sections 5 min before ,but the problem is ,it is too longgggg, I mean you got frustrated at the end.
Usmle.w is perfect and so similar ,is the best thing to work on.
I think the best way for seeing how is your performance,is doing NBME and USMLE.W assessment and also tests in site and if you get a good score then go for exam with high self confidence

2/17/2010 4:20:01 PM
And finally, this is the result: 99%-249

I'm happy and I wish all of you the best

If you have any questions just check this topic, I wrote all the things I did during my preparation

2/17/2010 4:42:09 PM
Congrats Snilidr! Thats a great score! Was nice sharing experiences with you.

snilidr wrote:
And finally, this is the result: 99%-249

I'm happy and I wish all of you the best

If you have any questions just check this topic, I wrote all the things I did during my preparation

2/18/2010 10:41:20 AM
dear samory and snilidr, i have been following your posts, first of all congratulations to both of u. i am planning to give my CK on march 4 InshaAllah. i have completed uw qbank with a cumulative of 67 and then did my wrong questions again. now i am just into my last read and plan to take the exam on 4th march.

Should i take UWSA???? i dont want to postpone my exam because then i feel i mite start to forget things.

2/18/2010 10:42:50 AM
Congrats snilidr!!!!
I was confident that you would make it into the high 99s! Good job!
I am writing my step 2 on march 25th. Reviewing my uworld after my first round of doing questions.
Keep us posted of your updates.

2/18/2010 12:27:29 PM
Thank you so much my dear friends for all your congrats, I'm happy to have you all around and really wish you the best
To docmae: this is wonderful that you got your certificate, great job, I hopw you get that position you want
To Nan: you will be fine and I'm sure you will do great, don't forget to do USMLE.W assessment and NBME 4, I review lots of other scores, USMLE.ASS is so similar, with +/- 10, so go for it to be sure you are ready
to friend with exam on 4 March: I think you should do this, without assessment you can not find how much you are ready and don't scares of postponing exam, the important thing for you is to get a good score ,not the date of your exam, good luck

2/18/2010 9:39:34 PM
Hi guys.
CONGRATS Snilidr! Samory!

hearty congrats for your high scores.
you people must b very brillliant.

I did my CK yesterday.
Questions were a lot easy than uworld. answers on the other hand very ambiguous. Or may b I wasnt well prep for exam!
Had 69% in uworld
75% in kap Qbank.
580/235 in Uassessment.

but exam was an easy affair as compared to uworld..
so can I hope for a 99 too? would b really disheartened if I dont get it.
So just requesting you all to pray for me!

2/19/2010 10:13:41 PM
Thanks everyone for the compliments...I am truely humbled and I must say that the messages and ideas we exchange in this forum were very helpful indeed and I pray that those of you who are yet to write the exam come out with flying colors.

@Smiles: You'll be fine; your scores are on track; good luck
@docmae: Goodluck with the interviews

2/19/2010 10:27:32 PM
Hey buddy I think you are on track alitess: I can't really advise on weather or not to take the UWSA. I didn't do it; but people say it has a close correlation with the actual exam in terms of performance outcomes; and I think it good practice. Personally I feel if you think you are ready for it then you should go for it. Your UWqB scores are decent and 'within range' so do your reading and go for it! Goodluck

alitess wrote:
dear samory and snilidr, i have been following your posts, first of all congratulations to both of u. i am planning to give my CK on march 4 InshaAllah. i have completed uw qbank with a cumulative of 67 and then did my wrong questions again. now i am just into my last read and plan to take the exam on 4th march.

Should i take UWSA???? i dont want to postpone my exam because then i feel i mite start to forget things.

2/22/2010 8:16:33 AM
Dear Samory i am so thankful for your reply and guidance. wishing you all the best and pl remember me in prayers. i am inshaAllah giving it on march 4. Thanks once again

4/10/2010 2:37:30 AM
Hi friends!

I finally gave my step 2 ck 2 days back. It was not bad.
Uworld is a very good example of what kind/format of questions to anticipate.

overall uworld first time 67%
uwsa 1 (5 weeks out) 600
nbme 4 online (3 weeks out) 252/99

waiting for my results...keeping fingers crossed!

thanks guys for all the help in this forum!

5/1/2010 12:21:47 PM
Got my score 244/99.

5/1/2010 12:49:37 PM
hello,
i am starting to prepare for the step 2 ck.
are you guys doing the exams next year or what

5/2/2010 10:15:14 AM
hello,
i m really suprised you got an interview for a programme b4 the step 2 ck nd cs. is that actually possible

4/2/2022 8:12:40 AM
To make it easier to pass the exams, it is better to ask for help from experts. I often have to take exams and I know how difficult it is. It is just as difficult as getting into university. I needed help from professional personal statement writers to write a personal statement for admission. And I did manage to successfully pass the admissions committee.

pages: 1 2 3

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK