wow,great mnemonics...i find it very helpful

12/21/2012 12:59:53 AM
hey guys,i used to study for step 2 CS last few weeks from paper named Khalil's mnemonics for step 2cs, i found it very helpful, but i looked on amazon,i found that there is new edition for it,i got it,it has a lot of addition and tips..its very cheap as well..i just felt it could be helpful to inform you guys..wish me a good luck in my exam in 10 days

12/21/2012 6:21:34 AM
thank you usmle-giant for your nice comment,but honestly i and alot of other colleagues-us graduates and IMG-to improve the 1st edition and add more inspirational mnemonics and tips to facilitate passing CS exam first attempt..

we will do the best to work on it more and more...
again ,i appreciate your comment
u may find it on
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=khalil+mnemonics

12/22/2012 8:44:22 AM
drkhalilezekiel wrote:
thank you usmle-giant for your nice comment,but honestly i and alot of other colleagues-us graduates and IMG-to improve the 1st edition and add more inspirational mnemonics and tips to facilitate passing CS exam first attempt..

u may find it on
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=khalil+mnemonics

i got it already,its nice
thanks for that effort..
it worked with me in amazing way

12/23/2012 1:34:50 PM
usmle-giant wrote:
hey guys,i used to study for step 2 CS last few weeks from paper named Khalil's mnemonics for step 2cs, i found it very helpful, but i looked on amazon,i found that there is new edition for it,i got it,it has a lot of addition and tips..its very cheap as well..i just felt it could be helpful to inform you guys..wish me a good luck in my exam in 10 days

Yes i agree with you, i am using the old free one
I find it very useful
could u please tell me if there is big change?
thx

12/23/2012 8:00:50 PM
DasBoban wrote:
usmle-giant wrote:

Yes i agree with you, i am using the old free one
I find it very useful
could u please tell me if there is big change?
thx

Yes boban, it is entirely modified, I have the old one too, but this edition has new topics esp the magic bullet

12/24/2012 4:06:11 AM
Best of Luck.

12/25/2012 9:41:29 AM
dredwinf wrote:
Best of Luck.

Thx..u too...Merry Christmas and happy new year.

12/25/2012 9:48:50 AM
Hey guys, how do u rate this mnemonics? my exam would be after 1 month.

12/25/2012 9:56:11 AM
Dr.GraceLukman wrote:

in my opinion it covers almost all possible cases, but i like the most: the magic bullet, peds, urinary and headache.....it is just amazing...

12/29/2012 6:29:11 AM
usmle-giant wrote:
Dr.GraceLukman wrote:

in my opinion it covers almost all possible cases, but i like the most: the magic bullet, peds, urinary and headache.....it is just amazing...

I got it, really amazing and helpful, thank you dr. khalil for your effort and thank you usmle-giant for your opinion.

1/1/2013 10:55:25 AM
drkhalilezekiel wrote:

u may find it on

dr khalil,hi,i got your mnemonics,it is really cool,but i have a question; is pediatric 's one cover all peds cases? abit worry!

1/1/2013 11:05:59 AM
Dr.GraceLukman wrote:
drkhalilezekiel wrote:

u may find it on

dr khalil,hi,i got your mnemonics,it is really cool,but i have a question; is pediatric 's one cover all peds cases? abit worry!

hi dr Grace,i appreciate your positive comment regarding my mnemonics,look;this peds mnemonic has all possible Qs for all possible expected cases in exam,let me ask you to practice this mnemonic for a case of a child with:fever,noisy breathing,cough,sore throat,vomiting,diarrhea,seizure...then you will feel relax..it is all about practice this mnemonics...it is long ,but it is ok as in peds case there is no examination ,so all 15 min will be for history and summary..thanks again for your Qs

1/25/2013 12:00:52 AM
hello buddies,
i need to know the meaning of MAGIC BULLET?
is there some1 studying along with these mnemonics?
how useful is it?

thx all

1/26/2013 12:45:34 AM
MARC.DELVO wrote:
hello buddies,
how useful is it?

thx all

I chose the expression THE BULLET as it is fast and effective 
You may use it urgently if you face a strange case, or when you blackout due to tiredness or to wrap a case you are not well prepared for..
I do recommend to use the appropriate mnemonics for each system/case, but you have to be ready to use the bullet..(in my opinion you may use it once at least in your exam)
I wish I answered your question? did I?

1/26/2013 3:05:19 AM
MARC.DELVO wrote:
hello buddies,
how useful is it?

thx all

i think it was goo to have the answer from THE AUTHOR :-)
i am using it with my SP, it fits well when i am in shortage of knowldege for certain case..
generaly,i liked it very much

1/27/2013 6:58:42 AM

1/30/2013 6:20:00 PM

hi dr khalil i bought the kindle version.and im using it with kindle app for ipad.there are some problems with the graphics.some pictures and highlighted stuff is kinda omitted or erased.there are some green boxes and they are empty.im not sure if they have some important stuff in real or paperback version.they are appearing as green empty boxes to me on kindle version.

1/30/2013 11:51:45 PM
drfahadk wrote:

hi dr khalil i bought the kindle version.and im using it with kindle app for ipad.there are some problems with the graphics.some pictures and highlighted stuff is kinda omitted or erased.there are some green boxes and they are empty.im not sure if they have some important stuff in real or paperback version.they are appearing as green empty boxes to me on kindle version.

kindly check your inbox,i answered you.

2/1/2013 1:44:43 AM
drkhalilezekiel wrote:
drfahadk wrote:

thank you for drkhalil for adressing the problem.i appreciate ur kind gesture and efforts.these are simple ,to the point notes for CS.covering all important points and aspects of exam.i highly recommend these notes to everyone taking CS .

2/8/2013 11:24:58 PM
drfahadk wrote:
drkhalilezekiel wrote:
drfahadk wrote:

thank you for drkhalil for adressing the problem.i appreciate ur kind gesture and efforts.these are simple ,to the point notes for CS.covering all important points and aspects of exam.i highly recommend these notes to everyone taking CS .

best of luck,kindly feed me back after ur exam

2/9/2013 3:50:13 PM
drkhalilezekiel wrote:
drfahadk wrote:

2/9/2013 3:51:48 PM
drkhalilezekiel wrote:
drfahadk wrote:

Hi dr Khalil I also bought the kindle version and i am also having the same problem as the person above me.

2/9/2013 3:54:08 PM
fomo89399679 wrote:
drkhalilezekiel wrote:
drfahadk wrote:

Hi dr Khalil I also bought the kindle version and i am also having the same problem as the person above me.

your e mail plz

2/9/2013 4:15:08 PM
my email is [email protected]

2/11/2013 1:17:32 PM
We will be very happy to receive your comments, modifications and new creative mnemonics.
For each mnemonic entry incorporated into the next edition, you will receive a $10 amazon.com gift certificate per entry.
Kindly send your mnemonic to: [email protected]

pages: 1 2

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK