wow,great mnemonics...i find it very helpful

3/19/2013 7:57:46 PM
Hi Dr. Khalil, I am using the kindle edition mnemomics on my ipad and am having issues with the pictures and some of the information doesnt show up.

3/19/2013 8:10:51 PM
I bought the kindle edition of this book, it was an utter waste of money! The formatting is horrible and I couldn't make heads or tails of anything in it, I left a review on amazon saying as much. May be I should have stuck with a bootleg copy instead of spending money?!

3/20/2013 9:44:53 AM
srpi33714258 wrote:
I bought the kindle edition of this book, it was an utter waste of money! The formatting is horrible and I couldn't make heads or tails of anything in it, I left a review on amazon saying as much. May be I should have stuck with a bootleg copy instead of spending money?!

Dear Dr
I am not sure if this is a professional manner of dealing with a problem?!
We -as Doctors- are above such words or expressions.
once again thanks for your view and review.
Have a good day

5/7/2013 8:05:19 PM
drkhalilezekiel wrote:
drfahadk wrote:

hi dr khalil i bought the kindle version.and im using it with kindle app for ipad.there are some problems with the graphics.some pictures and highlighted stuff is kinda omitted or erased.there are some green boxes and they are empty.im not sure if they have some important stuff in real or paperback version.they are appearing as green empty boxes to me on kindle version.

kindly check your inbox,i answered you.

Hi Dr. khalil I bought the kindle version and I am using it with kindle app for pc and I am having the same problem. Thanks

5/7/2013 10:57:07 PM
katrod wrote:
drkhalilezekiel wrote:
drfahadk wrote:

hi dr khalil i bought the kindle version.and im using it with kindle app for ipad.there are some problems with the graphics.some pictures and highlighted stuff is kinda omitted or erased.there are some green boxes and they are empty.im not sure if they have some important stuff in real or paperback version.they are appearing as green empty boxes to me on kindle version.

kindly check your inbox,i answered you.

Hi Dr. khalil I bought the kindle version and I am using it with kindle app for pc and I am having the same problem. Thanks

kindly check ur inbox

9/22/2013 3:12:53 AM
thanks dr khalil

pages: 1 2

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK