Passed my NCLEX!!!!

3/31/2022 3:22:35 AM
Graduated in Dec. 2021, took NCLEX March 10th 2022, and passed in 75 questions.

I used two main study sources: Saunder's and UWorld. I used the Saunder's book to study my weakest subjects (OB/PEDs/Pharm/Psych). I read each chapter, highlighted info, and did the end of the chapter questions. I would follow that up with the specific subject areas on UWorld. I would answer each question in tutor mode, and review it once I was finished.

I did every single UWorld question. I would do anywhere from 50-200 questions per day. I took the first predictor exam about 3 weeks into studying, to see how well I was doing. I scored a 59% which equaled a high chance of passing. Once I completed 100% of UWorld, I reviewed every single question and rationale, including the incorrect ones. After 6 weeks of reviewing, I took the second predictor exam, scored a 69%, and yielded a very high chance of passing. From the question bank, I scored 62% correctly, which placed me in the 84th percentile.

Two days before my exam I rested, got a massage, and relaxed. Spent time outdoors, played with my doggo, and watched my favorite shows. I did not study at all. By that point, if you are still studying, I would consider that being unprepared.

The exam is very straightforward. It will give you only "need to know" information and ask you to answer based on the information presented. I thought I was not doing well, but in reality, you know more than you think. Just breathe, relax, and focus.

I took my exam on a Thursday, did the PV trick the following Friday, and got the good popup. I received my quick results 48 hours after, on Saturday* (yes, they can give you results on a Saturday).

Good luck!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK