Passed at 128!!

3/21/2022 6:47:39 PM
I've been reading all of the previous posts and its so surreal that I can now say that passed! I've been utilizing UWorld for the past three months and I scored 59% (72th rank) and 54% (48th rank) as my median score. I didn't complete the entire bank (500 questions were left), but when I took my self assessment I scored a 62% which was a high chance of passing the NCLEX. I did around 20-80 questions a day, took notes, thoroughly read each rationale and created multiple exams from my incorrect questions which personally helped me because it helped solidify the rationales and my test taking strategies.

Besides that, I utilized Kaplan prior to purchasing UWorld and reviewed Mark Klimek's lectures on youtube which were really helpful! The NCLEX was about the same difficulty as UWorld and resembled a broader Med Surg exam, but I panicked when the test didn't shut off at 75. As Mark Klimek said, go in thinking that you're going to take 145 questions and if it doesn't shut off you're still in the game! Obviously, I felt defeated after the exam and I felt like I failed because you barely hear people say they got over 75 questions and I didn't get that many SATA..but I just want to tell you to stay positive! Go in with confidence, read each question and every answer thoroughly, and go with your gut. If you can get through nursing school, you can do anything! Stay positive, stay prayful, and may God bless you all! You got this

3/23/2022 12:47:09 PM
Did you try the PVT trick?

3/23/2022 1:15:01 PM
I didn't, I was too scared lol. I heard its not 100% accurate and I didn't want to lose money.
Good luck!

3/23/2022 2:24:27 PM
Thank you!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK