SCORED 252 on CK what i used to help

7/12/2021 5:35:44 PM
I recently got my passing score report and i would like to thank all of my study partners i found on this forum and I am very appreciative for making time to meet with me at barnes and noble.
I used MTB, UW 2x rounds, and did goldusmle review classes. I found that the goldusmle classes helped me focus on the key points and key words they also teach you how to dissect the questions with a sequence,
It is very effective and I was able to finish my blocks ahead of time thanks to their help, I would not have been able to pass without their help and I am glad i took their course.
I recommend the 6 or 8 week course this will be suffice. The week before the test i read the gold bullet points and personal notes to help me refresh everything in my miind and it really made
a big difference for me. On my first attempt i only did Kaplan, had to take care of my son with meningitis and failed. I became very depressed and almost gave up. It is important to never give up and i am glad i found the goldusmle class they helped me alot. I wish i did them on the first attempt.

7/12/2021 5:38:53 PM
thank you for being my study partner Neha, good luck to you and say hello to your son. god bless you you deserved to pass.

7/26/2021 11:20:32 PM
wayq139400 wrote:
I recently got my passing score report and i would like to thank all of my study partners i found on this forum and I am very appreciative for making time to meet with me at barnes and noble.
I used MTB, UW 2x rounds, and did goldusmle review classes. I found that the goldusmle classes helped me focus on the key points and key words they also teach you how to dissect the questions with a sequence,
It is very effective and I was able to finish my blocks ahead of time thanks to their help, I would not have been able to pass without their help and I am glad i took their course.
I recommend the 6 or 8 week course this will be suffice. The week before the test i read the gold bullet points and personal notes to help me refresh everything in my miind and it really made
a big difference for me. On my first attempt i only did Kaplan, had to take care of my son with meningitis and failed. I became very depressed and almost gave up. It is important to never give up and i am glad i found the goldusmle class they helped me alot. I wish i did them on the first attempt.

Thanks for sharing! Can you leave us the detail on how to dissect the questions? I can't afford to join such classes...

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK