July MCAT Study Buddy

6/10/2021 12:42:56 PM
Hi future friend,

I am taking the MCAT end of July and I am looking for a virtual study buddy to keep each other accountable.

I am working full time and would appreciate someone who is in the same position and understands the struggle.

6/12/2021 2:04:51 PM
[quote=otss768113]Hi future friend,

Same! working full time and taking Mcat end of July! Currently just trying to do UWorld questions to get more practice in. Not sure how many I should be doing a day because it takes me forever to review lol. How have you been studying with work?

6/12/2021 5:12:11 PM
would love to join. [email protected] is my contact info.

6/16/2021 12:52:41 PM
otss768113 wrote:
Hi future friend,

I am taking the MCAT end of July and I am looking for a virtual study buddy to keep each other accountable.

I am working full time and would appreciate someone who is in the same position and understands the struggle.

6/18/2021 2:18:37 PM
otss768113 wrote:
Hi future friend,

Interested, please PM me!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK