PASSED STEP 1 FINALLY GOT SCORE THIS WEEK

2/26/2021 9:27:02 AM
i am so happy i passed and got the results this week, i thank all my friends and study partners I met on this forum for helping me pass, without their help I would have not made it. it took my 10 weeks to prepare and i spent about 7 hours per day studying. I used UW 1questions 2 rounds, Goldusmle high yield review sessions, and skechy was very helpful. The Goldusmle review sessions were very helpful and covered highly relevant and high yield topics. They focus on mechanisms, conceptual understanding and it really helped me grasp the concepts better. They also go over the relevant and irrelevant things in FA and save you alot of time in prep. The study tables and pdfs they give after each class were very useful and I highly recommend the goldusmle review course for step 1 as it helped me pass.

2/26/2021 9:30:42 AM
congrats, hank you very much for being my study partner good luck to you now onto step 2 CK prep, ill be available on the weekends now since i have to work mon-friday, best wishes and congratulations

3/2/2021 5:01:04 PM
Congratulations thank you for helping me glad you passed

3/4/2021 4:29:33 PM
iqua682599 wrote:
i am so happy i passed and got the results this week, i thank all my friends and study partners I met on this forum for helping me pass, without their help I would have not made it. it took my 10 weeks to prepare and i spent about 7 hours per day studying. I used UW 1questions 2 rounds, Goldusmle high yield review sessions, and skechy was very helpful. The Goldusmle review sessions were very helpful and covered highly relevant and high yield topics. They focus on mechanisms, conceptual understanding and it really helped me grasp the concepts better. They also go over the relevant and irrelevant things in FA and save you alot of time in prep. The study tables and pdfs they give after each class were very useful and I highly recommend the goldusmle review course for step 1 as it helped me pass.

congrats!! I've been struggling to study too. I think I will check out the gold usmle review because I need all the help I can get. congrats once again. I'm hoping for my success too!!

3/5/2021 4:47:32 PM
Congratulations I also found goldusmle very helpful with UW that’s all you need
The goldusmle sessions break things down and integrate and make the concepts easy to learn if you are pressed for time it’s the best thing to do with UW.
edited by trct703246 on 3/5/2021

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK