Passed step 3 now done with usmle

2/2/2021 1:32:20 PM
I would like to thank the study partners i met on this forum, it was rough studying for this exam while functioning on 4 hours sleep. I was able to pull it off since I used FA, UW and GoldUSMLE step 3 classes helped me so much, The classes helped me understand what i had to focus on and what i did not need to know. It saved me alot of time in my prep and helped me understand how to solve the CCS cases very quickly. the ccs review was the best part and really helped me score higher than i did on the practice exams. I strongly recommend it

I studied for 4 weeks on my own on and off the McQ analysis and ccs steps are very important
Before I came to the class I was making the patient feel better on CCS without getting all the points the goldusmle staff told me what i needed to get all the points it was very helpful as I passed this time around with goldusmle step 3 classes

done with USMLE

2/2/2021 1:33:32 PM
If anyone needs help let me know I’ll help leave your email

2/2/2021 1:40:28 PM
Thank you very much for being with me online congratulations on passing glad that you are done

2/4/2021 11:09:50 PM
[quote=skrv459894]If anyone needs help let me know I’ll help leave your email[
I’m interested . Please Skype me at [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK