Create test that DON'T JUST HAVE discrete Qs: How?

1/9/2021 2:38:11 PM
Is there a way to create tests in which at least 1 or 2 passages are include, not just discrete questions? I'm a new user with only 6% used questions. I created 2 tests for Physics and Ochem, each has 12 questions, and they're all discrete questions. I'm not sure why the automated system builds the test in such a way. I would prefer that there are some passages alongside discrete questions. Is there a way to make this work?

Thank you very much for your help.

1/9/2021 2:43:08 PM
I am also looking for the same answer -- so far, I don't think UWorld has this feature - to properly mimic MCAT/balance out passages + discrete. Thanks for asking this....

jbng167456 wrote:
Is there a way to create tests in which at least 1 or 2 passages are include, not just discrete questions? I'm a new user with only 6% used questions. I created 2 tests for Physics and Ochem, each has 12 questions, and they're all discrete questions. I'm not sure why the automated system builds the test in such a way. I would prefer that there are some passages alongside discrete questions. Is there a way to make this work?

Thank you very much for your help.

1/13/2021 12:45:19 AM
I'm having the same issue

6/9/2021 11:46:55 AM
tgwg336426 wrote:
I'm having the same issue

As am I

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK