PASSED STEP 3 with high performance, what i did

11/21/2020 2:40:23 AM
I would like to thank the study partners i met on this forum, it was rough studying for this exam while functioning on 4 hours sleep. I was able to pull it off since I used FA, UW and GoldUSMLE step 3 classes helped me so much, The classes helped me understand what i had to focus on and what i did not need to know. It saved me alot of time in my prep and helped me understand how to solve the CCS cases very quickly. the ccs review was the best part and really helped me score higher than i did on the practice exams. I strongly recommend it

11/21/2020 2:40:58 AM
I did the 8 weeks course with GoldUSMLE and did UW each day with it. It was very useful.

3/11/2021 7:45:46 PM
Can you email me with some thoughts on your strategy and need for study partner? I’m new to Step 3, hoping to schedule it this summer,

Dan
[email protected]

eecd261067 wrote:
I did the 8 weeks course with GoldUSMLE and did UW each day with it. It was very useful.

5/20/2021 10:16:20 PM
Gold Review is a waste of time guys study on your own and you will do just fine. It's all a hype, nothing special on that review you have everything you need here with Uworld.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK