Passed STEP 3 exam what I used to prepare

11/11/2020 9:03:00 AM
Finally done with USMLE once and for all, I am very thankful for my passing results and i would like to thank the Goldusmlereview step3 class for helping me understand what i did wrong on my first attempt.. On my first attempt i studied just FA/UW and didn't pass. On my second attempt I was able to cover all the cases with Goldusmle step 3 class w/ UW and they cover the most recent Fall 2020 step 3 cases.The best part was the CCS review and it was very thorough and complete. It was the best choice i made for my prep and it saved me alot of time. They will tell you what is important and what is not, they are very thorough in their explanations. I strongly recommend them and thank them for helping me.Day 1 i was able to finish all my blocks on time, and on day 2 i was able to get through all the cases pretty quickly. I highly recommend it.

11/11/2020 9:05:07 AM
it took me about 6-8 weeks to prepare with my residency schedule.

11/11/2020 9:07:22 AM
thank you for being my study partner god bless you and good luck with residency I will be at the library if u need me. you deserved to pass hard work pays off.
edited by rldx509885 on 11/11/2020

11/11/2020 10:01:39 AM
mzay992587 wrote:
Finally done with USMLE once and for all, I am very thankful for my passing results and i would like to thank the Goldusmlereview step3 class for helping me understand what i did wrong on my first attempt.. On my first attempt i studied just FA/UW and didn't pass. On my second attempt I was able to cover all the cases with Goldusmle step 3 class w/ UW and they cover the most recent Fall 2020 step 3 cases.The best part was the CCS review and it was very thorough and complete. It was the best choice i made for my prep and it saved me alot of time. They will tell you what is important and what is not, they are very thorough in their explanations. I strongly recommend them and thank them for helping me.Day 1 i was able to finish all my blocks on time, and on day 2 i was able to get through all the cases pretty quickly. I highly recommend it.

11/11/2020 10:03:40 AM
Good morning

Congratulations on finishing this Usmle path. I welcome all your help towards passing this exam and thank you for having the heart to give back. My email address is [email protected].

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK