Passed Nclex:

7/21/2020 3:17:57 PM
Hello everyone!

I just want to thank each and everyone on this forum and Uworld who helped me to take up my Nclex and pass in 1st attempt. Uworld you rock. All the people who inspired me, motivated me and shared audios and notes with me were very useful. Please stay consistent and persistent with your Nclex prep and you will definitely pass.

Thank you
Sushma Reddy

7/21/2020 4:22:46 PM
Congrats ! I took the test today the wait is unbearable . I went all the way to 130 questions. I found boards more difficult than Uworld. How many questions did you do and did you feel different to Uworld?

7/21/2020 7:49:34 PM
ebvq154602 wrote:
Congrats ! I took the test today the wait is unbearable . I went all the way to 130 questions. I found boards more difficult than Uworld. How many questions did you do and did you feel different to Uworld?

I run out of time at 103 questions and computer stopped. Not even single question is from U world but similar used strategies taught by uworld in answering questions. I only used uworld and Saunders book.

4/13/2022 3:42:55 PM
It's very cool.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK