ABIM study partner few nights/week

7/12/2020 5:44:24 PM
I'm looking for someone that I can just go through some questions with for between 60-90 min a night 4x/week (to start) and possibly also bounce ideas off each other for some of the questions that were very difficult.
feel free to email me at [email protected]
Exam is 8/19.

7/19/2020 6:58:40 PM
zdtk229209 wrote:
I'm looking for someone that I can just go through some questions with for between 60-90 min a night 4x/week (to start) and possibly also bounce ideas off each other for some of the questions that were very difficult.
Exam is 8/19.

Hey what time zone are you and which qbank did you want to review? I am PST and looking to go through MKSAP.

7/21/2020 9:45:45 PM
usmleprep891 wrote:
zdtk229209 wrote:
Exam is 8/19.

Hey what time zone are you and which qbank did you want to review? I am PST and looking to go through MKSAP.

I'm in eastern STD. I am using both uworld and MKSAP, I'be down for going through either. send me an email and I'll give you my contact info.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK