ABIM 2020 Study partner

5/16/2020 11:38:21 AM
Hi everyone! I am looking for a serious study partner for upcoming ABIM exam. My materials are uworld questions and MKSAP Board basics book. I am in eastern time zone. If you are interested add me in skype: usmlesmile. Thanks. Wish everyone all the best for the exam!

5/21/2020 1:53:43 PM
usmlesmile wrote:
Hi everyone! I am looking for a serious study partner for upcoming ABIM exam. My materials are uworld questions and MKSAP Board basics book. I am in eastern time zone. If you are interested add me in skype: usmlesmile. Thanks. Wish everyone all the best for the exam!

Hi, are you still looking for study partner for ABIM? Please feel free to email me on [email protected]. thanks.

5/29/2020 11:02:06 PM
Added you guys on skype. My email is [email protected], you can add me on skype as well.

6/11/2020 3:48:43 PM
Do share the experience afterwards. I am going to try it next year. I have been studying for it for a while now. I am actually hoping that I will be able to register for the exam in 2021 in December since I noticed that the number 12 is one of my luckiest numbers in my life. I have had a lot of important things happen with me on the 12th. It got me curious so I decided to read more about the number.I came across this cool article: https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-1212-meaning/ I found it really amazing and very informative. I hope you guys will like it too.
edited by on 6/26/2020
edited by on 6/26/2020

10/13/2020 8:06:57 AM
It is good study partner which help in learning in very simple way.

11/2/2020 10:04:25 AM
Hi ,interested to do UW qs and MKSAP qs. Flexible time need a dedicated SP. Contact Skype step2study. Thank you.

11/4/2020 9:37:38 AM
Hello, I come from Houston, Texas and I am an 👩🏼‍⚕️RN. I just want to pass this message on to those who will be going in for their nursing exams and need help please 🙏🏻 be very careful of where and who you seek aid from because not everyone wants to see you happy😊 and there is a lot of fraud out there ,am talking out of experience. If you need help regarding NCLEX be it RN or PN do not hesitate to contact Mr, Hakeem Davis., He is an IT and works with the NCSBN department, he is the reason why am happy🤗 today. You can directly write him via
WhatsApp @+18173816613 or
Email: @ [email protected] Please try to share this message and help others thanks for reading .

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK