Goal: 196 to 250 - Study Group - I am an IMG

4/28/2020 3:22:13 PM
add me

4/29/2020 10:19:16 AM
Hi, good to receive your answer.
So, right now, I am in the dedicated phase of the preparation with the test in about 2 months.
My last NBME grade was 196. Next NBME should be next Monday.
I have already finished a review of the material and I was working with timed mode, blocks of 40 questions, with all subjects, and did 15% this way.
Recently I have changed the way of preparation doing questions of one subject after the other and 140 questions of Micro to finish.
After finishing each block of questions I am reviewing the block reading FA on the same subject.
The plan is to finish UW and FA at the same time, matching the subject in UW with the chapter of FA.
I still have 2400 questions to do.
So, if you want to join me, it will be one more tool - motivation - to help.
Let me know if this will work for you.
Thank you.

5/1/2020 12:50:17 AM
Add me

5/1/2020 8:38:26 PM
smim542089 wrote:
Add me

Hello, how are your studies today? have you read my last message? Are you doing questions on the same subject?

5/12/2020 6:29:45 PM
LuMi59447035 wrote:
Hi, good to receive your answer.
So, right now, I am in the dedicated phase of the preparation with the test in about 2 months.
My last NBME grade was 196. Next NBME should be next Monday.
I have already finished a review of the material and I was working with timed mode, blocks of 40 questions, with all subjects, and did 15% this way.
Recently I have changed the way of preparation doing questions of one subject after the other and 140 questions of Micro to finish.
After finishing each block of questions I am reviewing the block reading FA on the same subject.
The plan is to finish UW and FA at the same time, matching the subject in UW with the chapter of FA.
I still have 2400 questions to do.
So, if you want to join me, it will be one more tool - motivation - to help.
Let me know if this will work for you.
Thank you.

add me- you're exactly where i am at the moment.
edited by on 5/12/2020

5/24/2020 1:10:20 AM
Hello I would love to study USMLE Step 1 with you please add me in skype [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK