very important:wrong step 1 score reported!!!!!!!!

11/6/2010 5:28:40 AM
Hi dear all:
Frequently has been seen low score reported (84 , 82,...)for talented and high performance med student who peredicted their score at leastabove 97.If anybody has such exprience please let me know because it is seen recently (after changing in number and type of exam ) and it is possible their software need some more adjustment .If it occurred for other people we can ask them strongly to help us.Please notice score of step 1 is more important than other scores.I heard a lady asked for rechecked and her score was improved .

11/8/2010 1:42:00 PM
hi
i gave my exam on 1 st oct n got bad score that is 80 where as i was expecting above 95 as during my preparation i did well but was really broken aafter my exanm n thought of getting it rechecked but everybody told me its of no ues so i left , is it possible that i get it recheck n score improve has any one got it done pleas let me know , thanks alot

11/10/2010 4:30:09 PM
pama54867734 wrote:
hi
i gave my exam on 1 st oct n got bad score that is 80 where as i was expecting above 95 as during my preparation i did well but was really broken aafter my exanm n thought of getting it rechecked but everybody told me its of no ues so i left , is it possible that i get it recheck n score improve has any one got it done pleas let me know , thanks alot

11/10/2010 4:32:44 PM
even mine is same condition..i got the score in lower 90s when i was expecting nothing less than 98 or 99..i was scoring consistently 72percent in uworld first time.
but i really have no idea of re-checking sort of stuff

11/12/2010 2:53:30 AM
Hi dear all:
Let me know when did you take your exam? It was in new mode (46 Q) or old mode?
One soloution is asking for rechecking , but I think because it is frequently seen recently , It is possible to notice them and ask them find the problem .
I am just looking for anybody with the same problem .

11/12/2010 1:00:59 PM
I took my test (Step 1) a little more than a month ago and i failed it miserably. I've got 166, which is pretty bad because it wasn't my first time taking the test. I consider myself a good student and a very dedicated person. I took several Qbanks, read FA and others for reference. I think I did everything right.
Test was easy to answer, the new format and I felt very confident. I was sure I was going to pass at least with a 90 score.
4 weeks later...I get the results and it was devastating...when I see the feedback..for some reason it doesn't look so bad..I don't know what is wrong and I can't help to think they scored it wrong, tried to get info to see if I could apply for a re score and the told me it was almost impossible.
I would like to talk more about it with whoever is interested.
Thanks

1/25/2011 2:51:00 AM
Hi everybody! I was wondering i also took my step 1 around october, and also i got a score that i wasnt expecting at all. I wonder if any of you requested for the re-check... Im seriously thinking about doing it due to the experience of some wrong scores reported by people in different forums and chat rooms... Did any of you requested a re-check? thanks a lot!, lily

6/15/2017 7:45:31 AM
LiPi75365367 wrote:
Hi everybody! I was wondering i also took my step 1 around october, and also i got a score that i wasnt expecting at all. I wonder if any of you requested for the re-check... Im seriously thinking about doing it due to the experience of some wrong scores reported by people in different forums and chat rooms... Did any of you requested a re-check? thanks a lot!, lily

did you recheck and has score changed ?
edited by on 6/15/2017

12/10/2017 3:22:55 PM
pcrw755030 wrote:
LiPi75365367 wrote:

did you recheck and has score changed ?
edited by on 6/15/2017

Did anybody requested a recheck?
edited by on 12/10/2017

3/20/2020 11:57:07 AM
So did anyone go their exams rechecked? I got my score today and it was worst than I could have ever expected. So depressing.

1/27/2021 2:08:46 PM
ljbc706879 wrote:
So did anyone go their exams rechecked? I got my score today and it was worst than I could have ever expected. So depressing.

Hi. Did you ask for a recheck?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK