Anxiety

8/1/2019 1:24:27 PM
Hey everyone,

I took the NCLEX yesterday and it shut off at 75Qs. I left feeling really insecure and cried in my car. I did the PVT and got the "good" pop up. Has anyone heard of anyone getting the "good" pop up but actually NOT passing? My anxiety is through the roof. I feel like I can't trust the PVT.

8/1/2019 5:32:55 PM
Hello there! I passed the NCLEX last week and felt the same thing. I did the PVT and had the "good" pop up. The next 48 hours are the worst. I asked my friends who also did the PVT and it worked for all of them as it did for me. I hope that helps your anxiety!

8/1/2019 9:39:47 PM
fwpf880731 wrote:
Hello there! I passed the NCLEX last week and felt the same thing. I did the PVT and had the "good" pop up. The next 48 hours are the worst. I asked my friends who also did the PVT and it worked for all of them as it did for me. I hope that helps your anxiety!

Congratulations!! Thanks for responding.. these 48 hrs are seriously the WORST!!!!

8/2/2019 12:48:29 AM
Hi, I did the NCLEX on the 31st as well and got the "good " pop up. I had mixed feelings coming out of the exam; I did 96 ques. I was nervous and doubted the PVT until this morning, when I logged into my account on the board of nursing and I saw my licence number and that the licence was issued today. Hope this helps
edited by on 8/2/2019

10/29/2022 2:27:15 PM
I think that many people face anxiety and this is normal, since the current realities of life are quite harsh and scary. I recently had a similar situation when I constantly felt anxiety and this therapy https://www.australiacounselling.com.au/sexual-addiction/ helped me. This is a modern way to solve such a problem. I found a lot of useful information about stress and depression in this article and it helped me deal with it more effectively!

5/31/2023 1:46:07 PM
thank you

6/13/2023 8:15:54 AM
It seems to me that testing offers peace of mind by providing accurate information about one's sexual health status on https://easystd.com/std-testing. Knowing that one is free from infections can alleviate anxiety, allowing individuals to engage in healthy and worry-free sexual relationships.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK