Study Partner - BAY AREA AUGUST TEST DAY

6/6/2019 10:43:36 PM
HI, I live in cupertino, CA and am looking for an in-person or online study partner to primarily hold each other accountable. Please reply if you are interested.

6/10/2019 9:34:50 PM
Hi, I can be an online study buddy as I live on the East Coast but I need to be held accountable so I'm down if you are!

6/12/2019 10:09:49 PM
agql330632 wrote:
HI, I live in cupertino, CA and am looking for an in-person or online study partner to primarily hold each other accountable. Please reply if you are interested.

Hey there, I live in Daly City, CA. How do you feel about meeting up for full lengths? I'm also down to be online study/accountability partners.

6/13/2019 12:35:53 AM
agql330632 wrote:

Hi,

I live in Marin, moving to East Bay soon I think. Happy to study with you. There's also another person from the area from Daly City who might be interested too.

6/15/2019 2:23:57 PM
agql330632 wrote:

Hi! I also have an August test date and need a study partner online mainly. I am interested in working with you!

6/19/2019 7:12:50 PM
I stay on the east coast as well and I need help staying held accountable for the test. [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK