Looking for a motivated study partner asap

5/20/2019 11:11:25 AM
Hi,

I' m looking for a motivated study partner, preferably female, we can do one block per day. If you are interested PLZ CONTACT ME ASAP

6/3/2019 6:05:31 PM
Hi! I am also looking for a motivated study partner. We can skype while studying or facetime or video chat via whatsapp whichever is best for you.

My name is Yali. You can contact me via skype using the email [email protected], and my My username is Dr.Yali.
I can study almost everyday except tuesdays, and sundays. I hope to hear from you soon! May you have a great day/night and thanks for the opportunity and consideration.

6/3/2019 10:06:34 PM
Yalitza wrote:
Hi! I am also looking for a motivated study partner. We can skype while studying or facetime or video chat via whatsapp whichever is best for you.

My name is Yali. You can contact me via skype using the email [email protected], and my My username is Dr.Yali.
I can study almost everyday except tuesdays, and sundays. I hope to hear from you soon! May you have a great day/night and thanks for the opportunity and consideration.

hi Are you still looking for study partner.

6/4/2019 2:19:44 AM
M interested. Indian time zone.

6/5/2019 9:03:01 AM
Yes! I am still looking for a study partner! Preferably a female study partner. I study from 5:30 am till late at night eastern time almost everyday except Tuesdays, Saturdays and Sundays. I would like to focus in discussing Uworld questions please contact me via skype using my email [email protected] or username Dr.Yali . May you all have a wonderful day and Wish you all the best!

6/7/2019 11:56:13 PM
Maryne wrote:
Hi, interested

I' m looking for a motivated study partner, preferably female, we can do one block per day. If you are interested PLZ CONTACT ME ASAP

6/8/2019 8:00:56 AM
Hi I'm interested to join..I"ll skype you!!!

7/4/2019 4:32:09 PM
Hello I am interested and my Skype ID is Rabi Zaf

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK