LOOKING FOR SP to Review UW Qs daily

4/6/2019 3:17:54 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a dedicated SP to review UW Qs+ explanations from 1- 5pm EST, daily.
We can meet on Skype and discuss from my qbank.

I don't care whether you are beginner or advanced, I'm further along in my prep but right now I'm looking for someone to keep me motivated, so I can manage with any level partner, and will be able to help you if you're a beginner. We'll be covering at least 10-12 qs/ per hour, at least 1 block daily. I'm looking for someone who can be CONSISTENT and is SERIOUS about study.

thanks and good luck to everyone !

reply here if interested

4/7/2019 1:05:30 AM
Studying for same. Need a SP to stay motivated.

4/7/2019 11:05:36 AM
cqzq675716 wrote:
Studying for same. Need a SP to stay motivated.

Hey check your inbox thanks!

4/8/2019 1:07:21 PM
I'm still looking - if interested msg me thanks!

4/8/2019 2:28:53 PM
I AM LOOKING FOR A VERY SERIOUS SP THAT IS DEDICATED AND TIME CONSCIOUS only.
MY PREFERENCE IS SOMEONE THAT MUST HAVE FINISHED UWORLD QBANK ATLEAST ONCE.
INTERESTED SP SHOULD CONTACT ME VIA SKYPE.
MY SKYPE ID : Eri Fagbenle

4/8/2019 2:29:42 PM
fhsq350450 wrote:
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a dedicated SP to review UW Qs+ explanations from 1- 5pm EST, daily.

I don't care whether you are beginner or advanced, I'm further along in my prep but right now I'm looking for someone to keep me motivated, so I can manage with any level partner, and will be able to help you if you're a beginner. We'll be covering at least 10-12 qs/ per hour, at least 1 block daily. I'm looking for someone who can be CONSISTENT and is SERIOUS about study.

reply here if interested

hello I am interested asap....my skype id is eri fagbenle

4/8/2019 3:13:06 PM
check your skype msgs- thx

4/8/2019 8:10:38 PM
fhsq350450 wrote:
Hey everyone,

reply here if interested

4/8/2019 8:11:31 PM
fhsq350450 wrote:
Hey everyone,

reply here if interested

r u still looking for partner then let me know?????i am interested

4/12/2019 3:25:01 PM
Looking for same

4/12/2019 3:46:07 PM
Okay check your inbox/skype - thanks! I am still looking

5/4/2019 1:34:39 PM
my exam within 2 months
skype [email protected]

5/7/2019 2:32:36 AM
i'M INTERESTED..IF YOUR STILL LOOKING INBOX ME..thanks

5/16/2019 9:46:14 PM
fhsq350450 wrote:
Hey everyone,

reply here if interested

I'm interested. My Skype- corpulmonale.usmle

5/20/2019 9:33:00 AM
fhsq350450 wrote:
Hey everyone,

reply here if interested

Hello I am also looking for sp please contact me through my email [email protected]. I am very serious and on time Thank you

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK