consistent Skype study partner .

7/30/2018 9:32:41 PM
Looking for a study partner for the step 2 CS .I have studied First Aid once .add me on Skype chichi ezeokonkwo

7/31/2018 1:54:32 AM
My exam is September 5th I’m reading first aid right row doing around 5 cases a day...but I am also studying for ck in the mornings currently doing uworld blocks...if you are interested in reviewing a few cases at night that would be amazing let me know... I have skype, FaceTime, Facebook and whatsapp... let me know

8/1/2018 9:45:40 PM
csju720888 wrote:
My exam is September 5th I’m reading first aid right row doing around 5 cases a day...but I am also studying for ck in the mornings currently doing uworld blocks...if you are interested in reviewing a few cases at night that would be amazing let me know... I have skype, FaceTime, Facebook and whatsapp... let me know

8/1/2018 9:46:55 PM
Add me on Skype .I am really quite keen on starting .I am doing 4 cases daily .I posted my Skype id

8/3/2018 11:57:18 PM
chichie wrote:
Looking for a study partner for the step 2 CS .I have studied First Aid once .add me on Skype chichi ezeokonkwo

My exam is also september 5th LA.
If you could contact me.
Sincerely

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK