Passed nclex thanks to UWORLD!

6/22/2018 4:48:18 AM
Thanks UWORLD for preparing me for the nclex rn. I was so confident when I took the exam and found most of the questions so familiar. I got mostly SATA, prioritization and delagation, but since UWORLD's questions are so freakin hard, NCLEX felt like a breeze. For everyone who's bout to take the exam, try to finish every questions in your qbank and read ALL rationales. You dont have to remember everything, you just need to get familiarize with it. Study by system and go thru the rationales at least twice as much as possible. Thanks again UWORLD!

6/22/2018 1:21:30 PM
thanks and congrats. Did you use other resources like lacharity? are the priority questions vague or is it pretty straight and there is at least 2 obvious answers? ive been reading different posts about nclex and some say it was easy some say it was the most difficult test of their lives. any input would be appreciated

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK